Before the semester....
- Let us know the needs of your organization
- Have discussion meetings with service-learning staff to work out the collaboration details
- Meet with the module instructor once to twice to discuss project details
- Schedule dates and arrange venues for training, service, and project commencement
During the semester...
(A) Provide training to students
- Brief introduction of services and processes of your organization
- Train students with basic skills training for voluntary work
- Site visit to your organization or service target venue (if feasible)
- Arrange at least one direct service experience to let students have a first-hand experience of your organisation and to know the service targets
(B) Observe the students’ performance
- Keep in touch with the service-learning staff and module instructors during the process
- Ensure students’ safety during training and the project practicum
- Observe students’ performance and report to our staff and/or module instructors
After the semester.....
- Attend a evaluation meeting with our staff and module instructor
- Provide a brief sharing of your experience of the collaboration
- Acknowledge students with good performance